It’s my objective to make purchasing your home an enjoyable and successful process.
In doing so, my commitment is to provide you with all the essential information so that you can make an informed decision and guide you through all your options and choices throughout the entire process.
Ultimately, I strive to develop a relationship built on trust and respect.
Here are 7 key steps in purchasing a home:
1. Meet to discuss your wish list, your preferred neighbourhoods and the current market values in each area.
2. Get pre-approved for a rate guarantee. Determine what price range suits your current financial needs.
3. Start the search by selecting the properties that fit you financially and satisfy your wish list.
4. When you have found a property, we will prepare an offer and I will negotiate on your behalf.
5. Once we have an accepted offer, you will have the opportunity to conduct home inspections and/or appraisals.
6. When you are satisfied with the documents and inspection/ appraisal, we will remove the subjects.
7. Meet with your Lawyer or Notary to sign paperwork to prepare for closing and get ready for your move in date.
For further information about the real estate market and current trends, contact Ryan Blue.